Official Mini Jam Rules
Welcome To Mini Jam
- Mini jam is an open studio game jam for independent game developers. (That means you can use any game engine you want!)
- Be sure to join the Mini Jam Discord Community as some important information will be announced there.
- Don’t be a jerk.
- You may only make your game within the time frame (although updates are allowed after the game has been submitted).
- Keep game content family friendly (no nsfw content, no excessive gore/violence, no offensive content).
- Make sure that all assets used you either own or have permission to use (don’t use copyrighted material).
- Make sure that you follow the limitations given.
- Any irrelevant games to the limitations will be removed.
- Read the rules.
- Have fun
- The limitations determine what you can, can’t, and have to do with your game in the mini game jam. They are announced as soon as the game jam begins.
- The limitations will be announced when the jam starts, you can vote for limitations by clicking on this radical pink text!